About the Mazda Road to Indy USF2000 $200,000 Scholarship Shootout
The Mazda Road to Indy USF2000 $200K Scholarship Shootout will invite one racer from the Formula Car Challenge presented by Goodyear championship. The shootout will invite champions of select junior level open-wheel and karting series from around the world, and has designated the Formula Car Challenge as one of the Official Feeder Series of the Mazda Road to Indy.
To be eligible for the invitation drivers must meet the following requirements
- Use the hashtag #MRTIShootout in Social Media posts about FCC events
- Feature Scholarship Shootout decals on their race car all season
- Must be between 14 and 25 years old by September 30, 2017
- Willing to cover their own travel expenses to the Scholarship Shootout
The Selection Process for the Formula Car Challenge MRTI Shootout Ticket
The highest finishing racer from each of the three FCC classes (PFM, FM, FS) in the 14 race West Coast Championship, who meets the above criteria, will be asked to provide a letter and/or video that describes why they would be the best selection for the invitation. The video/letter should be sent to email@example.com before NOV 4th, 2017.
On November 6th, 2017 The Formula Car Challenge presented by Goodyear will share the following information with Andersen Promotions and allow Andersen and Mazda to select the 2017 ticket recipient from the three FCC drivers.
- Videos / Letters from each driver
- Final results for each driver
- Stats on each driver’s number of poles, wins, podiums
- Drivers’ websites, blogs, and social media information
- Contact information for each driver